The Building Better Opportunities – Stafford & South Staffordshire Work Clubs are your one-stop-shop for free support and guidance, including:
- Benefits advice & support
- Budgeting skills
- Housing advice
- Debt advice
- IT Coaching
- Career coaching and personal development plans
- Computer and internet access for job searching
- Interview techniques and employability skills
- Access to volunteering and work placement opportunities
- Confidence building sessions
- Access to local adult and community learning training courses
- Access to various support services
Open to unemployed adults, aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire to drop-in to receive free advice and guidance. Call 01902 696 228 to book an appointment with one of our team or drop-in to chat to us.
We also have Work Clubs at various locations across South Staffordshire, including:
- Wombourne Library, Tuesdays, 10am,-12pm
- Huntington Create Community Hub, Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm*
- Penkridge Haling Dene Centre, Tuesdays, 2.15pm-4.15pm*
- Codsall Council Offices, Thursdays 10am-12pm
- Perton Library, Thursdays, 2pm-4pm*
- Featherstone Community Centre, Fridays, 10am-12pm
- Great Wyrley Scout & Guide Centre, 2pm-4pm*
(*These Work Clubs take place fortnightly, visit www.BBOStaffs.org for more info.)
Building Better Opportunities – Stafford & South Staffordshire is a jointly funded project by The National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund, aimed at supporting unemployed people aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire.
Start changing your life with the help of Building Better Opportunities.
Visit www.bbostaffs.org for more information.