Building Better Opportunities – Stafford & South Staffordshire is your one-stop-shop for free support and guidance, including:
- Benefits advice & support
- Budgeting skills
- Housing advice
- Debt advice
- IT Coaching
- Career coaching and personal development plans
- Computer and internet access for job searching
- Interview techniques and employability skills
- Access to volunteering and work placement opportunities
- Confidence building sessions
- Access to local adult and community learning training courses
- Access to various support services
Open to unemployed adults, aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire to receive free advice and guidance.
Call 01902 696 228 to book an appointment with one of our team.
Building Better Opportunities – Stafford & South Staffordshire is a jointly funded project by The National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund, aimed at supporting unemployed people aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire.
Start changing your life with the help of Building Better Opportunities.
For more information contact us using the green form below.