How to get here:Online 07507643145
Join us for Level 1 Certificate in Caring for Children/Childcare
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
• Ten-day course which runs from Monday – Friday for 2 weeks
• Free/fully funded
• Operated on Google Classroom platform & Zoom Video Conferencing
• Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
• Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
• 1:1 tailored support and flexible learning
• Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope
• The course consists of four modules including:
1. Self Assessment
2. Encouraging Children to Eat Healthily
3. Keeping Children Safe
4. Creative Activities for young Children
Please contact Michelle Williams on 07507643145 to confirm course details.
This course is delivered by ACORN.
To book click the green ‘book now’ button below