How to get here:Online
This course is for anyone who works, or wants to work with, vulnerable individuals. It provides detailed knowledge on how to safeguard them from harm including covering all pieces of relevant legislation.
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
• Free/fully funded
• Operated on Google Classroom platform & Zoom Video Conferencing
• Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
• Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
• 1:1 tailored support and flexible learning
• Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope
12/09/2022 – 16/09/2022