How to get here:The Wolseley Centre
ST17 0WT 07507643145
Delivered by the fabulous Staffordshire Wildilife Trust, we will be doing a variety of outdoor activities, building up skills, confidence and knowledge over the duration of the 8 week course. Activities can include:
- walks around the reserves,
- practical conversation tasks such as tree planting,
- cutting back trees and hedges and clearing pathways,
- collecting natural materials,
- bird walks/watching,
- plant and tree identification,
- wood crafts,
- cooking over a fire,
- Plus other outdoor group activities
Taking place on Monday’s 10am-3pm participants are expected to attend the full 8 weeks of the course. The course takes place at The Wolseley Centre which is set in 26 acres of beautiful grounds. There is also indoor space, toilets, and a café available.
Lunch is provided.