BTEC Level 1 Introductory Certificate in Health and Social Care – 28th Feb
How to get here:Online 07507643145
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
- Five-day course which runs from Monday – Friday
- Free/fully funded
- Operated on Google Classroom platform
- Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
- Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
- 1:1 tailored support and flexible leaning
- SBWA (Sector Based Work Academy) – Upon completion of the course, the learner is guaranteed an interview with an employer in the sector of course
- Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope
- The course consists of five modules including:
- Personal Care
- Working in Health and Social Care
- Healthy Eating
- Working in a Team
- Health and Social Care needs
This course is delivered by ACORN.
Start date: 28/02/2022. End date: 04/03/2022.