How to get here:Online 07507643145
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
This qualification is designed for learners working in, or aspiring to work in the construction industry. Its objective is to prepare learners for employment in construction, giving learners the knowledge required to undertake their jobs safely. Successful learners who also complete the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment knowledge test can apply for the CSCS Labourer’s card.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• The principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
• The importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
• The importance of working safely at height in the workplace
• Risks to health within a construction environment
• The importance of working around plant and equipment safety.