How to get here:Northfield Centre
Computers and IT are an essential part of everyday life. Whether at home or in the workplace, IT skills are essential to keep you connected to the world around you. Our 3 day Intermediate IT Skills course is a place for you to further develop your existing IT skills. It’s a step-up from basic IT skills and you’ll have our experienced and friendly IT Coach Liam on hand to support and guide you through the course.
The course takes place over 3 consecutive Wednesdays (6th, 13th & 20th March) and you’ll need to attend all 3 training days at the Northfield Centre in Stafford.
To give participants the opportunity to explore IT skills to a further level, using group sessions, slides and handouts. With opportunities to ask questions, make comments and individual requests
- To increase knowledge of IT
- Identify and learn new skills
- To be able to use skills to further understanding
- To make participants more comfortable using IT with supervised practice sessions
- To give participants work related skills
- Identify if participants require further training through other online courses
Week 1: All you need to know about Emailing and attachments
Week 2: All you need to know about Microsoft Word
Week 3: All you need to know about Microsoft Excel