Level 2 Childcare – 5 Dec
How to get here:Online 07507643145
The childcare course gives learners the knowledge and skills to begin a career in this rewarding sector, it covers a range of modules including creating activities, safeguarding and hygiene factors.
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
• Free/fully funded
• Operated on Google Classroom platform & Zoom Video Conferencing
• Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
• Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
• 1:1 tailored support and flexible learning
• Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope
• The course consists of four modules including:
1. Self Assessment
2. Encouraging Children to Eat Healthily
3. Keeping Children Safe
4. Creative Activities for young Children
This course is delivered by ACORN.