How to get here:Online
Improve your understanding of dementia, end of life care, communication, assessment and care planning with person-centred approaches. It covers the care during the final hours of life and bereavement care.
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
• Free/fully funded
• Operated on Google Classroom platform & Zoom Video Conferencing
• Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
• Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
• 1:1 tailored support and flexible learning
• Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope.
Monday 20th March – Friday 24th March