How to get here:Online 07507643145
This course enables learners to start their journey in the health & social care sector. It supports learners to develop their caring nature into a career helping those in need, covering care plans, patient needs and working in a team.
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
• Free/fully funded
• Operated on Google Classroom platform & Zoom Video Conferencing
• Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
• Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
• 1:1 tailored support and flexible learning
• Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope