How to get here:Online 07507643145
Join us for PEARSON BTEC LEVEL 1 Certificate in IT User Skills
This course is free for participants of the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme.
- Five-day course which runs from Monday – Friday
- Free/fully funded
- Operated on Google Classroom platform
- Completed work is uploaded on to Google Classroom for marking
- Daily video calls on Google Meets with experienced tutor to discuss work
- 1:1 tailored support and flexible leaning
- SBWA (Sector Based Work Academy) – Upon completion of the course, the learner is guaranteed an interview with an employer in the sector of course
- Alternatively, learners can join via a Smartphone/Tablet and have the learning materials posted to their address and then resend to us upon completion via a pre-paid stamp & envelope
- The course consists of five modules including:
- Using IT Productively in the Workplace
- Emails & Email Tools
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Presentation Software
Please contact Michelle Williams on 07507643145 to confirm course details.
This course is delivered by ACORN.
To book click the green ‘book now’ button below