How to get here:Pioneer House
WS11 0EF 07507643145
This programme has been developed in partnership with McArthurGlen and the Designer Outlet in Cannock, however it is applicable to the many employers offering retail career opportunities.
The qualification is suitable for those just starting out in the industry, helping them to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in retail.
On successful completion, you will achieve an accredited retail qualification ( Award in Introduction to Retail Employment) and an accredited customer service qualification ( Award in Principals of customer service (for Retail).
The Induction to Retail Programme will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of the retail business and role you can play in enhancing the customer experience
- Appreciate how customer service impacts brand image and how surprising and delighting the customer is central to success
- Understand the impact you have in representing the brand and creating a lasting impression on the customer
- The importance of health and safety as well as security within a retail environment
- Identify and evaluate what is great about you. Be realistic about recognising the skills and qualities you want to develop and those that will contribute to your success
Information Session Date – Thursday 8th September
Course runs from Monday 12th September – Thursday 29th September