Mastering your Money Troubles
Those across Stafford and South Staffordshire who are experiencing financial hardship and are eligible for the Building Better Opportunities Stafford & South Staffordshire programme, can access free support from the programme’s dedicated financial welfare experts.
L&L Advice Services have joined the award-winning Building Better Opportunities programme in order to deliver information, advice & guidance in relation to debt & benefits advice.
Key services include:
- Undertaking a financial wellbeing assessment to ensure participants can access the financial support to which they are entitled
- Assisting participants with budgeting and financial planning
- Providing advice to participants seeking to claim benefits to which they are entitled
- Signposting participants to specialist benefits/financial advisers where support cannot be provided directly
- Providing, workshops enabling participants to undertake group activities and learning that lead to better money management skills/financial stability
- Providing financial advice to support a transition into paid employment
- Assisting participants in accessing grants or other forms of support that help achieve financial stability whilst unemployed and whilst making a transition into paid work
Jointly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund the programme is completely free to anyone aged 18 or over that lives in Stafford or South Staffordshire and is currently out-of-work and facing barriers to employment. The project supports participants in all aspects of their life including debt management, housing and benefits, training courses, CV writing and interview skills, job searches, mental health and wellbeing, volunteering, work placements, IT and computer access, plus lots more.
To find out more about Building Better Opportunities Stafford & Staffordshire and to see if you’re eligible for the programme visit www.bbostaffs.org or call 01902 696 228.